Why use a natural & organic deodorant?
Conventional antiperspirants and deodorants prevent you from sweating by temporarily plugging our sweat glands. Minerals like aluminum salts, artificial fragrances, anti-bacterial agents and paraben preservatives are concerning ingredients found in many popular deodorants available today.
Key Features & Ingredients:
– Free of Aluminum, phthalate, paraben, tricloson, propylene glycol
– Arrowroot powder*: Absorbs moisture, keeps you feeling dry
– Magnesium Hydroxide: Helps neutralize body odors
– Virgin Coconut Oil*: Moisturizes the skin, provides anti bacterial protection
– Shea butter*: Moisturizes the skin, and is an anti inflammatory
– Beeswax*: Provides consistency, anti bacterial
– Vegetable glycerine: Binds ingredients together
– Vitamin E: Antioxidant
– Rosemary extract
– Lightly scented with essential oils, delicate natural fragrance
* Certified Organic